Recently...

October 26, 2009

"OMG she's fashion roadkill" -Stanford Blatch SATC

Despite declaring myself a Carrie girl in a previous post, I actually experienced my very own Carrie Bradshaw moment at Toronto Fashion Week.

It goes a little something like this:

Show ends. Lights turn on. I stand up to make my way down some steps and somehow slip and crash down on my knees right beside the exclusive front row. My knees literally EAT METAL. The gentlemen beside me who was definitely important considering his seat location asks,

"Oh my God are you okay?"

I quickly get up, don't make eye contact and say,

"Yeah I'm fine."

I try as gracefully as I can to limp past the front row. Once the embarrassment subsides (if that's even possible) the pain starts. My legs were scraped and the bump was huge.

So there's my Carrie moment, at least I wasn't wearing Dolce.

Falling at a fashion show either makes me a legend or a loser.

You decide!

PS- This photo does not do the bump justice! But I'd thought a visual would help! :)





6 comments


UP