Recently...

November 6, 2009

Winter Fresh

It is a little known fact that I work harder when my nails are painted. There is something about the way my fingers look holding a pen or typing on a keyboard that brightens things up. 

So when I read FASHION Magazine's Daily Steal  I knew I had found my motivation. The pick comes from my former boss and beauty director extraordinaire, Adriana Ermter so I knew it had to be good.

Essie's newest nail shade in "Mint Candy Apple" is a vibrant turquoise green. After reading her post I had the urge to go out and pick up my own bottle.

Verdict: The bright colour takes some getting used to especially when I usually opt for dark nails in the fall. However with each pound on my keyboard I feel as fresh as a sprig of mint. 


Sidenote: I'm not the greatest manicurist, but I'm sure I'll be a pro by the end of the month.

So step out of your beauty comfort zone and try something new!

5 comments

  1. Fashion is a month and a half behind!
    Subscribe to www.whowhatweardaily.com
    http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/full-article/beauty-board-jade-nails/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally seen that link already! It just didn't motivate me to go out and try it. Plus, I'm all about the Canadian beauty love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I am also a harder worker when my nails are painted! I am so impressed by this blog, more and more so with every post. Keep up the great. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you posted image.

    Nice colour, looks groovy.

    ReplyDelete


UP