Recently...

December 9, 2009

READ THE LOVE

As a fairly beginner blogger, I'm constantly on the lookout for other blog talent to satisfy my thirsty eyeballs. Whether the people are friends, aquaintances or strangers I'm happy to be part of the blogging community where people openly share thoughts, ideas and opinons.

Here are a few blogs that I'm looking at right now: 

For the Couture Craft Maker:

P.S I Made This features one girl's quest to re-create amazing pieces from wreaths to chandelier earrings. She's eco-friendly, artsy and amazing. You'll be inspired to grab some glue and get started.

For the Magazine Enthusiast:

Life is Glossy for Erica whose blog features valuable tips on internships, feature writing and her desire to make it into the magazine masthead.

For the Nutritious Newbie:
Diary of a Nutritionista features tips from Naturally Raya a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) who is currently studying PR. Her posts provide a balanced approach to wellness.

For the Soul Searching Photography Lover:
I've been reading Dallas' Passionate Rationality blog for 5 years! This was the first blog that ever inspired me to become a blogger. (it only took me 4 years to grab some gumption) Her photography is stunning and her life musings are noteworthy.

I also have some PR lovelies who have all started blogging so I will have a new list soon! xo

Happy Reading!

3 comments

  1. very cool blogs! You've got to stop doing this to me though...all I do is read blogs now and NOT study lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I'm really liking the Life is Glossy blog! thanks for sharing!
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I can't tell you how much I value reading over looking at pictures of Olsen-emulators. I'm definitely bookmarking you.

    ReplyDelete


UP