Recently...

February 23, 2010

the Hunch

Today I urge you to trust your:
  • GUT
  • VOICE
  • FEELING
  • THE LITTLE HAIRS ON YOUR ARMS
I'm telling you that your intuition is right. That little feeling kicks in for a reason. That voice is telling you something. You may brush it off and shrug your shoulders but listen carefully.

You are rarely wrong.

I found out some news over the weekend that I had suspected all along. At first I felt a wave of confidence and exclaimed, "Aha I knew it!" Simultaneously, I felt like I'd just tipped over the edge of a roller coaster forcing my stomach into my throat. Sometimes being right is liberating and at other times it only confirms something you wish wasn't true in the first place.

There doesn't always have to be concrete proof to know when something isn't right. Once you begin to trust yourself, you will be on the path to making better decisions.

After reading my posts I hope that people will reevaluate their current mindset, relationships, friendships, careers and routines. Quit the rationalizing and analyzing and just go with your gut. If something feels off, if something inside you is telling you it isn't right, it probably isn't.

So pay attention. 

A whisper can be more telling than a roar. 

 

3 comments

  1. inspirational! :)

    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspirational! :)

    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, it's sooo true! I can't even begin to tell you how often my "feeling" was right. I find that my "feeling" is most right when I really wish it wouldn't be. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete


UP