Recently...

December 24, 2009

Melissa Stewart

My sister is a Jane of all homemaker trades. 

She can bake stunningly mouthwatering cakes, cupcakes and cookies. She managed to make her tiny bedroom look chic and spacious with her colour coordinated redesign.  Melissa, or Melba as I affectionately call her, constantly scours home and style magazines searching for her next project. She dreams of being an event planner and I can envision her being an amazing mother and career woman who will bring joy to her work and family. At least someone will be able to provide yummy treats for my future sugar deprived children. Go to Auntie Melba's house I'll say, she'll bake you cupcakes and do crafts with you. 

Her latest project? Decorating for our Christmas Eve dinner. Melba combined gold and red on a white backdrop to create a classy Winter Wonderland dinner theme. She used tall curly frosted branches and cotton to add a snowy touch.

 
 
 
My baby sister is pretty spectacular and she also has a kind heart. She added a little card to the head table stating that a donation has been made to the Canadian Cancer Society in memory of our grandfather Nonno Joe. I miss my grandfather extra so over the holidays. He was one person who left a profound impact on each and every one of my family members. I've yet to encounter anyone with his warm heart and I strive to be more like him everyday. Melba's tiny touch brought me to tears.

So Merry Christmas Notamodel Readers! Hope you have a happy holidays filled with family, friends and love! xo

10 comments

  1. The table looks gorgeous. Merry Christmas!
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marz! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice! I miss nonno too...always more around the holidays. Wish he was still here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa Stewart. So perfect. Anna Masi would be proud! Merry Christmas to all the Dipaqs!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. as a fellow i-talian, i must say, that is one seriously italian looking table. makes me think of christmas at my grandparents when i was little. merry christmas mandycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel Marie IS pretty incredible.

    I trust the food tasted as good as the table looked.

    Happy Holidays :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job Melissa!!! Very impressive. Will she be baking us anything for tomorrow night? ;) (hint hint) haha

    Merry Christmas Dipaq's! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow looks great!
    Your sister should look into interior design...

    ReplyDelete

  9. ارخص شركة نقل عفش

    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش شركة نقل عفش

    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ارخص شركة نقل اثاث عقش بجدة
    دينا نقل عفش جدة ارقام دباب دينا ديانات نقل عفش اثاث بجدة



    ReplyDelete


UP