Recently...

April 13, 2015

Published: The Kit, Best Health, Fleek'd


Makeup by Victoria Radford 
Over the past few months, I've been working more on freelance writing.

Last week, I was published in The Toronto Star in their print edition of the beauty publication The Kit. The photo above was taken by makeup artist Victoria Radford's team, after she created my look. I was testing out the glossy eye trend as seen on the spring 2015 runways, and also in Rihanna's latest music video. I also interviewed Maybelline's Global Artist, Yadim. Lastly, I talked a bit too candidly about tears and breakups.

Here is the link to the online version, on page 6, titled "Lid Gloss"

Additional reads:

I also wrote an article about body scrubs for Best Health, and I'm a contributor to a new website called Fleek'd where I write about style, beauty, life, and wellness. My latest is about Taylor Swift's conversion to untouchable pop royalty. See links below. Enjoy!

Best Health - The benefits of body scrub

Fleek'd - Dear Tay, How'd You Do It?

6 comments


UP